An outstanding commitment to pastoral care is at the heart of the Arnold Foundation and we understand that the decision to attend boarding school can be a daunting for parents as the students themselves.
Arnold Foundation students receive additional pastoral care during term time and holidays from a designated Arnold Foundation Tutor. This team of Tutors is managed by the Senior Tutor, and work closely with the pastoral system in place in each House.
Arnold Foundation parents are also encouraged to embrace life at Rugby; advice and support is available whenever it is needed from our Parent Liaison Support. This eases integration with families and communities during the holidays.
- A Senior Tutor and 9 Tutors provide additional support to the Arnold Foundation students.
- Each house has a dedicated Arnold Foundation Tutor to which students are assigned.
- The Arnold Foundation Tutors' role is to supplement the support in the boarding house.
- The weekly Friday morning coffee session is an excellent time to catch up and has a variety of functions ranging from purely social to administrative.
- Experienced Arnold Foundation students mentor new and younger students.
- Support is also available for Arnold Foundation students during school holidays