Rugby School Scholarships enable talented individuals to carry the School’s great tradition forward, while developing their own skills to the highest degree. At the same time, they receive an outstanding academic education, and all the benefits of belonging to a friendly and supportive community.
The Sports Scholars’ programme includes:
- Regular high quality coaching sessions
- 1-1 sport specific sessions
- Meetings with Sports Scholar Mentor to set targets, assess current performances and help balance commitments in School and sport.
- “Buddy” system support with an older Sports Scholar.
- Regular Sports Scholars’ Forums to discuss topics such as lifestyle management, target setting, diet and nutrition and many other valuable topics.
- Sports Scholars’ outings to places of sporting interest or sporting events.
For more information on Scholarships, click here.