Making A Gift
To cover the annual fees of pupils coming from Hong Kong to Rugby School we hope we can rely on supporters making a significant commitment for a period of 5 years to help fund a pupil through School.
How you can help
- All gifts are important and donations of capital or monthly commitments are welcome.
- There are 3 main ways to contribute:
- by donating a capital sum
- by making a monthly commitment
- by leaving a legacy
- We hope to secure a wide variety of commitments with donations of HKD100 a month from some and perhaps HKD10,000 from others!
- Monthly commitments for 5 years are particularly helpful and assist with forward planning. They are often the most affordable and convenient way to give.
- Capital gifts may be used immediately or directed to an endowment from which income would be used to make grants to support pupil fees.
Since the Hong Kong Friends of Rugby School is registered as a Charity, all donations are tax deductible subject to the normal limits.
Please use the donation form if you wish to give a capital sum or make monthly commitments.
All donors receive:
- Our sincere thanks for support.
- Our pledge that gifts will be used for the purpose for which they are given.
- Regular updates on HKFRS fundraising.
- Invitations to HKFRS events in the UK and overseas.
- Anonymity if requested.
If you have questions or need more information about gifts or legacies please contact Henry Chan, Director of the Hong Kong Friends of Rugby School Limited.
Telephone: (852) 2530 5022
Fax: (852) 2530 5099