Rugby School offers a range of Scholarship Awards which allow awardees to access extraordinary opportunities, enrichment and support through Scholars’ Programmes, and their parents to receive a fee discount.
The assessment timings for our Scholarships are listed below:
- Academic– held in February and March of Year 8
- Art – held in March of Year 8
- Computing – held in May of Year 8
- Design and Technology – held in March of Year 8
- Performing Arts – held in February of Year 8
- Music – held in late January of Year 8
- Sport – held in October of Year 8
For information regarding 13+ scholarship requirements, please refer to the document links on this webpage.
- Art – held in November of Year 11
- Academic – held in November of Year 11
- Computing – held in November of Year 11
- Design and Technology– held in November of Year 11
- Performing Arts – held in October of Year 11
- Music – held in November of Year 11
- Sport – held in October of Year 11
For information regarding 16+ scholarship requirements, please refer to the document links on this webpage.
The value of a Scholarship is a fee concession of 5%. More than one Scholarship can be awarded to a candidate, although the total fee reduction available is limited to 5%.
If candidates are successful in being awarded a scholarship, fee assistance can be obtained up to the value of 100%, by completing a means tested bursary application. Further details can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptional awards are also available at the Head Master’s discretion, where we identify exceptional potential.
For more information about Scholarships contact:
Mrs Sharon Mabey
Mrs Claire Shrimpton